Our Trip to Petsmart
I tried to talk them into getting Copper a hamster, but they wouldn't go for it. I secretly hopped Petsmart would start carrying Meercats because I love to watch them on t.v. but so far they haven't gotten them in yet. Watching the hamsters in their cages was almost as fun as watching the animals on Planet Earth- my favorite show ever!
Copper ended up getting tennis balls that taste like Peanut Butter (we call them Crack balls because we're so addicted to them!) I was so excited, I couldn't wait to get home to eat them! 
I know, I know, it was his birthday, but I usually talk him into letting me have them. I actually have both of them in my mouth at the same time which is a trick, let me tell you. Mom says it's because I have such a big mouth! Do you believe that? Copper wasn't too happy that I had them both, but what are big sisters for?
I eventually shared them with him, and Dad played Catch the Ball In the Air with us, until bed time. We were pretty tired from all the Petsmart excitement that day. I can't wait to go again, and maybe this time get a hamster in a ball to play with :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home