The Horstmann's Blog

We are newlyweds who were just married on October 7, 2006 and are so excited to start our new lives together, and to share it with you!

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

We are a young newly married couple that enjoys spending time with each other. We have two dogs that keep us busy. Tim is a mechanical engineer at a local company and Heather is a behavior analyst working in the St. Louis area. We are enjoying many firsts this year, and look forward to sharing them with you!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

New Pictures of Ethan

I have new pictures of Jill and Ethan English from their visit to St. Louis! They stayed with us, and we were a little worried about the dogs with Ethan but they were fine. As a matter of fact, they loved him!! (we all do!) This is for those of you who can't wait to see the cutie, there are still more pictures to come once I get them (Dad...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

T & H,
I popped onto your blogspot and these pictures of Tim playing with a baby are the first thing I saw. I thought "Holy #$%&! I haven't even gotten them a wedding gift yet and I'm already down a baby shower gift!" I'll give you guys a call soon so we can catch up...hope all is well!
-Rieker

3:52 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

My, what a cute baby!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home